Monday, May 26, 2014

Please see the following message from U18 Head Coach Dan Washnuk about the team that will face the U18 squad in the 2014 Blue & Gold Game.

On behalf of the Winnipeg Rifles, the Manitoba Bisons and Team Manitoba U18, I am excited to announce the 2014 All-Manitoba Team selected from the best graduating players of Manitoba in the Midget and High School Leagues.

It will be an honour to see these young men play one final time in the Blue and Gold Classic this Saturday, May 31st (kickoff at 3pm, East Side Eagles field) and drive our prospective provincial team players to be the very best they can.

I would ask that all players on this list please contact me directly to confirm selection. Practices will be from 7-9 pm on Thursday May 29th and Friday May 30th at East Side field with Bison and Rifle coaches.

Offensive Line (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):
























Jesse Thorvaldson
Brody Jones
Kyle Shaw
Byron Van Dijk
Dakota Kochie
Max St Cyr
Jon Van Ieperen

 

Runningbacks (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):





















Daniel Lesage
Odun Ogidan
Xavier Prime
Tyler Byron
Avery Sharpe
Victor St Pierre

Receivers (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):



























Brenden Okaley
Anthony Dyck
Cameron Duplin
Jeremy Edmonds
Kaanon Felix
Dustin Hamm
Taylor Morgan
Reid Macdonald

Quarterbacks (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):












Drenin Busch
Jon Rempel
Julian Wytinck

Defensive Line (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):






























Brandon Beadreaux
Marshall Klein
Jack Gies
Adam McLean
Vaughn Knapp
Daylen Hoffman
Dirk Chartrand
Cody Erickson
Keith Payne

Linebackers (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):



























Derek Milani
Nathan Collings
Donovan Hillary
Ben Mikoluff
Sean Glickstern
Tony Jarrett
Jesse DiFonte
Jeremy Withoos

Defensive Backs (please contact me at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com):






























Braden Kowalski
Brady Welburn
Ryan Martens
Andrew Nolan
TJ Boyko
Nathan Dickson
Andrew Place
Brock Letkeman
Stefan Conway

Again, congratulations to these players; I’m sure the selection process was a difficult one. Please contact me directly at u18tobaheadcoach@gmail.com to confirm.

Dan Washnuk

U18 Manitoba Head Coach

0 comments:

Post a Comment